22 February 2010

A small beginning

I realize there are far too many blogs out there to possibly keep up with, and it's unlikely that I'm going to find much to say that hasn't already been said. But this will give me a place to practice vocalizing my opinion, and honing my writing style, so here I am.

I'm not sure how often I'll update...I used to post notes, or blog, if you will, on Facebook, before it became "game central", and communication with friends became an electronic "poking", giving virtual presents, or begging friends to contribute to their various causes. I always thought a web site meant to keep up with friends would be more communication based, but once again, I underestimated the laziness, decreasing intelligence, and short attention span of the general populace. Kind of sad, actually. Anyways, I'll update whenever I have something to say, I suppose.

So to the blogging community - Hail, and well met!

2 comments:

  1. Cool, remind me to check back every now and then. . . and I agree with you on the deterioration of Facebook. :(

    I enjoy reading your writing. . . love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to following your ramblings.

    ReplyDelete